The DPS Insured Scheme
Insured deposit protection from The DPS
From 1st April 2013, The DPS will be your one-stop shop for tenancy deposit protection, offering a choice of custodial or insurance-based protection. Whether you’re a landlord or an agent, you’ll have peace of mind that your tenant’s deposit will be protected by the largest supplier of deposit protection in the UK.
About The DPS Insured Scheme
Computershare are pleased to announce that they have received approval from the Department of Communities and Local Government (DCLG) to operate an ‘insured’ Tenancy Deposit Protection (TDP) scheme and that, subject to the conclusion of formalities, will be offering an ‘insured’ version of their highly acclaimed and award winning ‘custodial’ scheme, with effect from 1st April 2013.
- No registration or annual renewal fees
- You retain the deposit and protection will be provided to your tenant for the duration of the tenancy
- Available to landlords on a 'pay as you go', per tenancy basis
- Letting agents will be required to be associated with, members of or accredited by RICS, ARLA, NAEA, NALS, UKALA or The Law Society
- Subject to volumes, fee payment of monthly accounts in arrears by variable direct debit will be available for letting agents
- Indemnity will be provided to the tenant for the duration of the tenancy
- Competitively priced
- Letting agents will be required to be associated with, members of or accredited by RICS, ARLA, NAEA, NALS, UKALA or The Law Society and will be required to agree to monthly invoicing paid by direct debit
- Volume discounts may be available for letting agents – please contact us for further details
Our pricing table will help you to decide which scheme is right for you.
How to Register
Register online. Alternatively, you can call us on 0330 303 0030.