We offer a choice of two Tenancy Deposit Protection schemes; Custodial and Insured.
Custodial is free to use. We keep the deposit safe for the duration of the tenancy and manage repayment when the tenant moves out. If you choose Insured, you retain the deposit during the tenancy and pay us a small fee to protect it. You’ll have the extra administration of returning the deposit at the end of the tenancy.
Not sure which deposit protection is right for you? Here’s a quick look at how they’re different...
Why choose our Custodial scheme?
- It's free. No membership fees or any other costs, which is why it’s the most popular choice for letting agents and landlords
- Your tenant’s deposit is protected from the moment it’s submitted, to the end of the tenancy
- We repay the deposit at the end of the tenancy, saving you time and effort
- Any funds you submit to us are 100% protected and kept separate from the money we use to run the company
Why choose our Insured scheme?
- Our service is competitively priced and is available on a ‘fee per deposit’ basis
- You don’t have to worry about paying a registration or annual renewal fee
- You’ll retain the deposit and we’ll protect it for the duration of the tenancy
How much does insured deposit protection cost?
|Fee per deposit
I have lots of deposits I want to protect in your Insured scheme. Can I get a discount?
Yes, if you have over 100 deposits to protect then we can offer a great discount on our Insured scheme. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.